- Home /
- Bosch GDX18VEC Professional Cordless Impact Driver/Wrench 18V 4.0Ah
Compact yet very powerful - Bosch cordless impact driver/wrench is the best choice for users who need to drive big screws, tighten/loose bolts with high speed.
The New GDX with EC brushless motor: More Power, More Runtime, More Lifetime
» Rubber hook, for easy attaching to a carabineer
» New 18V 4.0Ah batteries with Coolpack technology for 100% longer battery lifetime
» EC motor with long life span and less maintenance
Advantages - The most universal impact driver in its class – with even longer lifetime
○ Special bit holder combines 1/2" square and 1/4" hexagon – for even more applications
○ Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
○ Speed can be set to 0 – 1300/2000/2800 rpm
○ Brushless EC motor technology from Bosch – for up to 100% longer lifetime
○ 3-stage PowerControl – for different torques in a wide variety of applications
○ Impact rate can be set to 0 – 1100/2600/3200 bpm
Lithium-ion technology - No self-discharge. No memory effect.
Electronic - Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
Forward/reverse rotation - For inserting and removing screws.
What's in the box:
TERMS OF WARRANTY
All Bosch Power Tools are carefully checked, tested and are subject to the stringent controls of Bosch Quality Assurance.
Bosch therefore offers a guarantee for Bosch Power Tools. Your warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer, including your statutory rights, shall not be affected by this guarantee.
1. All Bosch Power Tools are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase (except for Bosch Measuring Tools which are guaranteed for a period of twelve (12) months and Bosch Hot Air Guns which are guaranteed for a period of three (3) months.)
2. Within the warranty period, repairs of the same defect of one tool are limited to a maximum of 3 repairs for Bosch power tools and maximum of 2 repairs for Measuring Tools and L&G.
3. Please note that only authorized Bosch service personnel are allowed to repair Bosch Power Tools.
4. The warranty will NOT cover defects or damages resulting from:
5. The warranty will also be deemed VOID if:
6. The guarantee claim must be lodged within the guarantee period. This requires the submission or sending of the complete tool in question with the original sales receipt, which must indicate the purchase date and the product name, to the retailer or to Bosch Authorized Service Centre. If a claim is made within the 12-month guarantee period based on the above mentioned registration, the printed email conﬁrmation must also be submitted. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted or forwarded in the case of a guarantee claim.
7. Claims other than the rights to correction of faults in the tool names in these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
8. Services provided under guarantee do not lengthen or renew the guarantee period for the tool.
The above guarantee applies to tools that are bought and used in Malaysia only.
Our Bosch Power Tools are durable, reliable and meet high quality standards. Even so, sometimes a tool needs maintenance or repair. Our qualified technicians at the Bosch service centre repair and service tools quickly and reliably.
When making a claim under warranty, the receipt or original proof of purchase bearing the date and store of purchase must be submitted. For extended warranty, a copy of the warranty confirmation certificate must be provided additionally.
Please always present the complete product (including all batteries and charger for cordless tools) to your power tool or service dealer.
Be the first to review this product
CT Hardware Sdn Bhd (70683-X) - Online Division
Address: No.26, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54, Seksyen U1, Taman Perindustrian Temasya, Glenmarie 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone: (603) 5569 9902
Fax: (603) 5569 9985